I am please to announce the release of SimpleDB 0.9.1, yet another SimpleDB client for PHP. It was designed with the following in mind:
- bulk query and attribute fetching operations
- bulk upload operations (PutAttributes)
- fast execution of as many queries as possible
- proper understandable return values
- proper and clean exception generation
- providing command line utilities to view and manipulate SimpleDB Domains, Items, and Attributes.
- the ability to set domain prefixes for site testing / development
This SimpleDB client requires the following:
- PHP 5.1.4 or greater (
hmac_hash()must be defined)
- The Curl extension compiled in.
Please consult the README for installation instructions.
You must, of course, be a member of the SimpleDB Beta program to actually be able to use this.
- Download SimpleDB-0.9.2.tar.bz2 now.
[I’ve rolled out 0.9.2 with a bug fix in it. I’ve actually got a newer version on my hard disk with QueryWithAttributes and sorting support, i just have to finish testing it before uploading][Read Rest of Article]